Why travelers love it
- Decadent, fresh and tasty regional meals
- Excellent bike infrastructure in the Loire Valley
- Tasting the Cavaillon melon of Provence
- Variety of wines
- crisp whites to the dry reds
- Delicate and flaky pastries
Be enchanted by the elegance of France, where a rich history meets the art of good living. This country perfectly combines rural idyll with refined culture, and our experienced guides will introduce you to the very best of it. From picturesque abbeys to bustling city markets and some of the world’s finest vineyards and cuisine, this is a land best enjoyed at the leisurely pace of a French cycling holiday or walking tour. To enjoy high culture and gastronomic delights in scenery straight from a fairytale, why not try our Loire Valley Tour?
All our French Self-Guided tours can be Guided on request!