- Daily accommodations in small, mostly family-owned three and four-star hotels
- 5 breakfasts and 1 dinner (Day 3)
- Wine tasting
- 27-speed bike rental, panniers, lock, repair kit, odometer, and map holder
- Luggage transportation (limited to 1 per person & max 32 pounds per piece)
- Route directions, maps, and local brochures
- GPX files
- Emergency service phone number 7 days a week
Bikes are well-maintained 27-speed men’s and ladies bikes, equipped with saddlebags, repair kit and a lock. Bring your own helmet.
Electric bikes can be rented for this tour ($100 per person).We advise you only to rent an electric bike if you have first tried one at home. They’re heavier than regular bikes and therefore can be difficult to maneuver. In addition, you can rent children’s bikes, child seats, and bike trailers.
Included in the tour price you’ll receive daily buffet breakfast and one dinners. For the buffet breakfasts there’s an assortment of cold meats and cheeses, eggs, bread, jams, cereal, yogurt, fruit, coffee, and tea. For lunches you will be in a town so you can find lunch at a restaurant on your own. 4 Dinners will be on your own, and you can choose one of many delicious restaurant options within easy walking distance from our hotel.
- 4 dinners
- Travel/Cancellation insurance