Why travelers love it
- Pristine lakes, green hills, and impressive mountains
- Lively cities with art, music, and dancing
- Variety of terrain – flat valleys to mountain traverses
- Hearty beer and delicate wine
- The hills are alive with the sound of music
Enjoy Austria’s stunning scenery and heritage. Alpine roads, baroque villages, medieval castles, and expansive lakes make this a picturesque place to explore local history. This accomplished country was the home to Mozart, Haydn, and Beethoven, not to mention the romantic backdrop for the Sound of Music. Enjoy a bike tour in Austria and stay in family-run hotels chosen for comfort, friendly service, and their authentic Austrian ambience. Explore the landscape on our enchanting Salzkammergut Lake Walking Tour.