Villa de Duinen looks out over the seaside town of Noordwijk and is a five minute walk from the boulevard and beach. After a day of bike riding you might like to dip your feet in the sea. There are many shops and restaurants within easy walking distance of the hotel. Rooms are equipped with 5-star box-spring beds, a private bathroom, flat-screen TV with cable channels, telephone, mini-bar, safe and free Wi-Fi.
Country of Tulips
- Gliding through idyllic landscapes of farmland and vibrant tulip fields with the guidance of a local tulip historian
- Learning how Delft blue pottery is made at the workshop “Delftse Pauw”
- Following the footsteps of Rembrandt through gorgeous Leiden
- Winding through woods to pass by King Willem Alexander’s private mansion
- Sampling an array of the best Dutch cooking with expertly prepared three and four course meals
- Admiring the Netherland’s finest garden in bloom, the world-famous Keukenhof