The Schlögener river loop is one of the most beautiful natural wonders of Upper Austria. The Danube is the only river in the world that makes a 180 degree turn. The Donauschlinge Hotel is the perfect starting point to experience this wonderful terrain. From the panoramic terrace, you’ll see the hotel lights reflecting in the Danube, and wonderful hiking, biking, and boating routes are only a short walk away.
Danube Cycle Path
- Cycling alongside the famous curves and bends of the Danube river
- Popping over to Germany for a cup of coffee in a town where three rivers converge
- Tracing the musical history of master composers Mozart and Bruckner
- Trying a glass of famous Danube white wine in an old market square
- Immersing yourself in the artistic history of gorgeous Vienna