Located half way between the sea and Ostuni, Masseria Valente is an 18th-century masseria, a typical Puglia farm house, set in a 37-hectare garden. Air-conditioned studios have an independent entrance and each comes with a veranda, an equipped kitchenette and a seating/dining area. The en suite bathroom has free toiletries. The property has a renovated underground oil mill and part of its large garden is dedicated to organic farming and includes a variety of fresh vegetables. Typical regional products and olive oil which is produced on site can be purchased at the farm stay. You can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily, consisting of sweet and savoury local foods. It is served in the dining room, or in fine weather, outdoors. The Valente also has a bar and a terrace, as well as a bike rental service. The white city of Ostuni and the Mediterranean Sea are within 7 km from the property. Brindisi and its airport, as well as Zoosafari Fasanolandia are approximately 35 minutes by car.
Puglia and Basilicata Walking – Guided
- Having a picnic in a gorgeous Italian village
- Wandering windy paths flanked by ancient oak trees
- Sampling olive oil and bread from one of the most famous regions in the world
- Winding through vineyards, olive groves, and the unique “trulli” stone structures that dot the Puglian landscape
- Sleeping in a historical fortified farmhouse turned excellent hotel near the coast