In the heart of the Matera’s historical centre Le Dimore dell’Acqua offers a terrace view over the ancient city. All featuring a balcony with city view, the rooms are modernly furnished, ensuite bathroom and air conditioning. Enjoy a short walk to Matera’s Sassi and have dinner at one of the many restaurants. The guest house is a 10-minute drive from the Murgia Materana Park, also listed as a UNESCO Heritage Site. Bari Airport is 65 km away.
Puglia and Basilicata Walking – Guided
- Having a picnic in a gorgeous Italian village
- Wandering windy paths flanked by ancient oak trees
- Sampling olive oil and bread from one of the most famous regions in the world
- Winding through vineyards, olive groves, and the unique “trulli” stone structures that dot the Puglian landscape
- Sleeping in a historical fortified farmhouse turned excellent hotel near the coast