When you stay at the Landhaus Stift Ardagger, you’ll get to travel through enchanting Mostviertel with its numerous pear and apple trees, and luminous flower meadows. You’ll experience history, too. Donated in 1262 by the canon Heinrich von Petronell, the carefully renovated house underneath the abbey housed three apartments, with direct access to the church. Later the building was rebuilt into a tavern and restaurant, and then into the welcoming hotel that exists today.
Danube Cycle Path
- Cycling alongside the famous curves and bends of the Danube river
- Popping over to Germany for a cup of coffee in a town where three rivers converge
- Tracing the musical history of master composers Mozart and Bruckner
- Trying a glass of famous Danube white wine in an old market square
- Immersing yourself in the artistic history of gorgeous Vienna