This hotel is located in the center of St. Florian, a small village near the famous Baroque town of Schärding. In fact, a lovely shore hiking trail leads directly to Schärding, just 1 km away. The Landhotel St. Florian is a traditional inn, complete with cozy rooms and a sauna. You will enjoy learning about its history, dating back to 1833, when it was used as a facility for horse breeding.
The Tauernradweg Tour
- Cycling through lush green meadows in the heart of the Tyrol Alps
- Standing beside the thunderous power of the 1,200 foot-high Krimml Waterfall
- Taking a dip in the pure crystalline waters of a stunning mountain lake
- Biking alongside the beautiful Salzach and Inn Rivers
- Exploring the passageways and courtyards of Salzburg’s medieval center