The Zum Schwarzen Bären has been in operation as a modern hotel since 1908. Today the arched ceilings of the guest rooms are visible reminders of the 17th century, when it was a stable for horses that pulled ships up-river. During your stay, you will enjoy the hospitality of the Pritz family. Their on-site restaurant is well known for its excellent food, featuring down-to-earth regional specialities.
Danube Cycle Path
- Cycling alongside the famous curves and bends of the Danube river
- Popping over to Germany for a cup of coffee in a town where three rivers converge
- Tracing the musical history of master composers Mozart and Bruckner
- Trying a glass of famous Danube white wine in an old market square
- Immersing yourself in the artistic history of gorgeous Vienna