The Hotel Stefanie is known to be the oldest hotel in Vienna, dating back to 1600. Here you will enjoy a newly renovated space, filled with the Schick family’s collection of antique furniture and paintings. There are treasures around every corner of this well-maintained space. After exploring the wonders of Vienna, you can return to this beautiful hotel, housing 400 years of tradition.
Danube Cycle Path
- Cycling alongside the famous curves and bends of the Danube river
- Popping over to Germany for a cup of coffee in a town where three rivers converge
- Tracing the musical history of master composers Mozart and Bruckner
- Trying a glass of famous Danube white wine in an old market square
- Immersing yourself in the artistic history of gorgeous Vienna