The San Michele is a 15th-century building in the historic center of Cortona. The 40 distinctly decorated rooms contain antique furnishings, but are equipped with modern amenities. The hotel is a short walk from the main attractions of Cortona: the MAEC, the Diocesan Museum, and the Signorelli Theater. During your stay, look for a preserved a 15th-century wall painting depicting the Madonna with the child.
The Best of Umbria and Tuscany
- Biking through softly colored, undulating landscapes
- Sampling the highest quality, DOCG rated wines of Bevana
- Gazing over a gorgeous lake from your hotel behind the 3,000 year old walls of Cortona
- Wandering the lovely cloister of the picturesque Monte Oliveto Maggorio
- Enjoying the famous cuisines of the Tuscan tradition