Whether hiking, riding your bike or simply relaxing with a nice glass of wine, the Hotel zur Post will make your stay comfortable for you. This hotel-restaurant has been family owned for four generations, and the staff is happy to make suggestions for things to discover in ink Melk. This includes the authentic Arkadenhof restaurant and the town’s best ice cream parlor!
Salzburg to Vienna
- Cycling scenic stretches of winding river and hillsides covered in vines
- Spending the night in the beautiful Baroque town of Schärding
- Wandering through the markets of the “Three River Town”
- Sampling the delicious Linzer Torte pastry in a city that inspired Mozart
- Relaxing in a cafe down a winding village street with a delicious glass of Austrian wine