The Hotel Lasalle offers comfortable modern furnishings during your stay in the Austrian capital. The hotel is only 300 meters from the Danube and Vienna’s favorite recreation area. There is much to get excited about in Vienna, including well known museums and galleries. Less-known is a secondary business district that has developed into a trendy hotspot in recent years. Vienna’s Prater Park is also a short walk away, a green oasis in the middle of the city, housing the world-famous Giant Ferris Wheel.
Salzburg to Vienna
- Cycling scenic stretches of winding river and hillsides covered in vines
- Spending the night in the beautiful Baroque town of Schärding
- Wandering through the markets of the “Three River Town”
- Sampling the delicious Linzer Torte pastry in a city that inspired Mozart
- Relaxing in a cafe down a winding village street with a delicious glass of Austrian wine