Travelers, summer visitors, mountaineers and nature lovers have been returning to the Krimmlerfälle for more than 100 years. The picturesque alpine village of Krimml is perfect for all of these activities. The hotel itself is named after the Krimml waterfalls, which are the highest of their kind in Europe. In addition to experiencing their natural wonder, visitors can educate themselves at the adventure center’s Aquaszenarium: a multimedia journey under water.
The Tauernradweg Tour
- Cycling through lush green meadows in the heart of the Tyrol Alps
- Standing beside the thunderous power of the 1,200 foot-high Krimml Waterfall
- Taking a dip in the pure crystalline waters of a stunning mountain lake
- Biking alongside the beautiful Salzach and Inn Rivers
- Exploring the passageways and courtyards of Salzburg’s medieval center