Hotel Johannes Vermeer is a characteristic hotel situated in an old cigar factory in the city centre of Delft. The hotel offers luxurious rooms and suites, which are all equipped with air conditioning, private bathroom. The delicious breakfast has a large variety of choices and will give you the possibility to start your day full of energy.
Country of Tulips
- Gliding through idyllic landscapes of farmland and vibrant tulip fields with the guidance of a local tulip historian
- Learning how Delft blue pottery is made at the workshop “Delftse Pauw”
- Following the footsteps of Rembrandt through gorgeous Leiden
- Winding through woods to pass by King Willem Alexander’s private mansion
- Sampling an array of the best Dutch cooking with expertly prepared three and four course meals
- Admiring the Netherland’s finest garden in bloom, the world-famous Keukenhof