The hotel is in the heart of the historic center of Perugia. Some of the elegantly furnished rooms are also decorated with original frescoes of the 1800’s. The panoramic view is gorgeous, and a splendid sun terrace on the 5th floor offers a charming view of nearby rooftops. You will enjoy the interior of the hotel, as well.
Hill Towns of Umbria
- Discovering lovely historical villages on gorgeous, rolling landscape
- Daydreaming in the gorgeous Cortona, setting for “Under the Tuscan Sun”
- Cycling past cellars and tombs carved into the soft Tufo stone cliffs
- Enjoying a meal of fresh, local fish from an island cafe
- Gazing on one of the most important Italian cycles of painting in a breathtaking church in Assisi