For all 4 nights of your tour, you will stay at the Hotel de Fortuna. Set right in the heart of Edam, it is easy to wander the narrow and charming streets of Edam. Check out the cheese market, or get a soft-serve icecream as you admire the really traditional feel of Edam. The picturesque Hotel de Fortuna has 23 rooms housed in 5 characteristic North Holland mansions with a beautiful waterfront and well-kept garden. You will have two dinners in the cozy hotel restaurant. In good weather you can also have dinner in the garden.
- Cycling alongside idyllic canals and polder landscapes
- Stepping back in time in the traditional streets of the fishing village Volendam
- Climbing the stairs of an authentic working windmill
- Sampling the delicious, world-famous cheeses of Edam and Gouda
- Following the canals of Amsterdam as your explore its best museums
- Pairing fine international food with Dutch beer in the comfort of hotel restaurant