Hotel-Restaurant De Witte Raaf lies on the outskirts of the lively seaside town of Noordwijk. After a day of bike riding , you might like to walk through the one kilometer of beautiful dunes to the beach. This hotel has great outdoor seating and when we stay here two dinners in the hotel restaurant are included.
Country of Tulips
- Gliding through idyllic landscapes of farmland and vibrant tulip fields with the guidance of a local tulip historian
- Learning how Delft blue pottery is made at the workshop “Delftse Pauw”
- Following the footsteps of Rembrandt through gorgeous Leiden
- Winding through woods to pass by King Willem Alexander’s private mansion
- Sampling an array of the best Dutch cooking with expertly prepared three and four course meals
- Admiring the Netherland’s finest garden in bloom, the world-famous Keukenhof