Experience the vast and colorful Tuscan terrain from the Hotel Corsignano. You will be mesmerized by the dark tones of the recently plowed land to the golden tones of mature crops, in a space that seems unlimited. This recently renovated hotel has a lot to offer on-site, including a fabulous restaurant that sources the best local bread, wine and olive oil.
Walking the Tuscan Hills
- Passing by scenic vineyards and shimmering olive tree orchards
- Following a small country road to the tiny almost abandoned village of Alto Vignoni
- Gazing up at the famous stained glass windows of a 13th century church
- Dining on fine local Tuscan cuisine
- Overnighting in a gorgeous typically-Tuscan “agriturismo”