The Bayerischer Hof hotel has been in the same family for generations. You will be spoiled by comfortable rooms with a stunning view of Burghausen’s town square. From here you can easily visit the historic Burghausen Castle, known as the longest castle complex in the world. Where else can you swim in a lake or play a round of mini-golf with a spectacular castle backdrop? Whatever sites you choose to visit, you will love the hotel’s exceptional location.
Salzburg to Vienna
- Cycling scenic stretches of winding river and hillsides covered in vines
- Spending the night in the beautiful Baroque town of Schärding
- Wandering through the markets of the “Three River Town”
- Sampling the delicious Linzer Torte pastry in a city that inspired Mozart
- Relaxing in a cafe down a winding village street with a delicious glass of Austrian wine