Hotel Ariane The Ariane Hotel is in the center of the charming town of Pontorson, on the borders of Normandy and Brittany. The ideal place for your stay, you will have easy access to the D-Day beaches and Mont Saint Michel, among other sights. At the hotel’s restaurant you can enjoy a cuisine of regional flavors.
The Heart of Brittany
- Letting your imagination run wild in a pirate town along the Emerald Coast
- Enjoying local, fresh seafood in a small fishing village
- Cycling peaceful roads beside forests, fields, and hedgerows
- Breaking for a wholesome lunch of a sandwich and cider
- Crossing to the rocky, medieval islet of Mont Saint Michel