The Arcotel Nike is situated on the banks of the Danube in the Donaupark. The hotel property feels like a wide open space, yet it is ideally located in the center of the Upper Austrian capital of Linz. The historic Baroque town center, with many shopping and sightseeing options, is just a 15 minute walk up the Danube. This is where you’ll find Landstrasse, Upper Austria’s biggest shopping street.
Danube Cycle Path
- Cycling alongside the famous curves and bends of the Danube river
- Popping over to Germany for a cup of coffee in a town where three rivers converge
- Tracing the musical history of master composers Mozart and Bruckner
- Trying a glass of famous Danube white wine in an old market square
- Immersing yourself in the artistic history of gorgeous Vienna