Occupying a historic building from the mid-19th century in Strass im Zillertal Gasthof-Hotel Post offers an à la carte restaurant with a terrace. The restaurant serves traditional Tyrolean cuisine, including products from the hotel’s own farm such as veal, beef, and milk. A bar is also on site.
The Alps Panoramic Cycle Tour
- Biking beside the Inn river with Alps on one side and impressive mountains on the other
- Staying overnight at the mouth of the famous Zillertal Valley
- Enjoying a refreshing local beer in a small spa town
- Passing scenic lakeside hamlets and farmsteads
- Strolling the courtyards and passageways of medieval Salzburg