Two traditional houses of the Gasthof Alte Post are located in the center of Bischofshofen. This happens to be the host of the FIS ski jumping world cup, so it is the perfect starting point for endless activities and fun. In the warmer months, “Tauernradweg” consists of endless bicycle routes amongst the impressive mountain range. You will also find inviting lakes for swimming, and enjoy the fresh air and sun wherever you go exploring.
The Tauernradweg Tour
- Cycling through lush green meadows in the heart of the Tyrol Alps
- Standing beside the thunderous power of the 1,200 foot-high Krimml Waterfall
- Taking a dip in the pure crystalline waters of a stunning mountain lake
- Biking alongside the beautiful Salzach and Inn Rivers
- Exploring the passageways and courtyards of Salzburg’s medieval center