In a beautiful environment in the middle of Upper Austria, you will find everything you want at the Freizeitanlage Schlögen hotel. From here you will have a magnificent view of the valley, but can also visit the most beautiful marina on the Danube River nearby. Back at the hotel, you can visit the on-site restaurant and be spoiled with Austrian delicacies and international cuisine.
Salzburg to Vienna
- Cycling scenic stretches of winding river and hillsides covered in vines
- Spending the night in the beautiful Baroque town of Schärding
- Wandering through the markets of the “Three River Town”
- Sampling the delicious Linzer Torte pastry in a city that inspired Mozart
- Relaxing in a cafe down a winding village street with a delicious glass of Austrian wine