The Fattoria Pieve a Salti farmhouse is nestled in the rolling hills of Siena, a beautiful natural setting rich in history, art, and tradition. The Estate was originally a summer residence of the Diocese of Arezzo with the adjoining 17th century Pieve Farm and village. For more than 30 years, the Prandi family has created a paradise where you can enjoy the best of “Vita Toscana.” In the farmhouse restaurant you can savor Tuscan wines and Sienese cuisine, made from the organic products grown right on the farm.
The Best of Umbria and Tuscany
- Biking through softly colored, undulating landscapes
- Sampling the highest quality, DOCG rated wines of Bevana
- Gazing over a gorgeous lake from your hotel behind the 3,000 year old walls of Cortona
- Wandering the lovely cloister of the picturesque Monte Oliveto Maggorio
- Enjoying the famous cuisines of the Tuscan tradition