This 19th-century chateau is located in a large park with an outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts. Each guest room and suite at Domaine de la Tortinière is fitted with antique furniture and has a private bathroom. Some have views of the Indre River. The property’s restaurant serves gastronomic cuisine in the dining room, overlooking the river and the pool, or on the outdoor terrace.
Luxury Escape in Château Country
- Being charmed by a Renaissance chateau set amongst water and greenery
- Passing vineyards and villages as you cycle along the beautiful Indre River
- Relaxing with a sweet wine in your countryside chateau-hotel
- Walking the same hallways as Leonardo da Vinci in his former homer, Manoir du Close Lucé
- Strolling through the well-kept gardens and grounds of beautiful chateaux