The Alpenhaus Kaprun stands at 786 m above sea level in the heart of Kaprun, between glacier, mountains, and lake. The Zell Lake and numerous hiking paths are only a stone’s throw away. Experience a unique Alpine feeling of life while surrounded by the majestic peaks of the Austrian Alps. Typical of Alpine lodges, this hotel has an on-site restaurant and a sauna.
The Tauernradweg Tour
- Cycling through lush green meadows in the heart of the Tyrol Alps
- Standing beside the thunderous power of the 1,200 foot-high Krimml Waterfall
- Taking a dip in the pure crystalline waters of a stunning mountain lake
- Biking alongside the beautiful Salzach and Inn Rivers
- Exploring the passageways and courtyards of Salzburg’s medieval center