The Country House Tre Esse is a cute, mystical, and romantic retreat. The hotel offers rooms that open directly onto the garden, and the on-site restaurant serves dinner on the beautiful panoramic terrace. Assisi is a medieval city, and birthplace of St. Francis. The art world thanks this region for many masters who worked here, including Giotto, Cimabue, Simone Martini and Pietro Lorenzetti. You will appreciate rich examples of architecture and medieval painting during your stay.
The Best of Umbria and Tuscany
- Biking through softly colored, undulating landscapes
- Sampling the highest quality, DOCG rated wines of Bevana
- Gazing over a gorgeous lake from your hotel behind the 3,000 year old walls of Cortona
- Wandering the lovely cloister of the picturesque Monte Oliveto Maggorio
- Enjoying the famous cuisines of the Tuscan tradition