This castle-hotel in the heart of Loire Valley was built by the famous perfumer François Coty, in the style of 18th century architecture. Located in Amboise, this spectacular building and its beautiful garden grounds dominate the valley. The castle is a relaxing retreat offering a spa, on-site restaurant, and various seasonal events.
Luxury Escape in Château Country
- Being charmed by a Renaissance chateau set amongst water and greenery
- Passing vineyards and villages as you cycle along the beautiful Indre River
- Relaxing with a sweet wine in your countryside chateau-hotel
- Walking the same hallways as Leonardo da Vinci in his former homer, Manoir du Close Lucé
- Strolling through the well-kept gardens and grounds of beautiful chateaux