A very small and charming bed and breakfast run by a local family. They are fantastic cooks and offer cooking classes and dinners at an extra charge. Take a look around their garden where you will find almost every vegetable you can imagine!
The Best of Umbria and Tuscany
- Biking through softly colored, undulating landscapes
- Sampling the highest quality, DOCG rated wines of Bevana
- Gazing over a gorgeous lake from your hotel behind the 3,000 year old walls of Cortona
- Wandering the lovely cloister of the picturesque Monte Oliveto Maggorio
- Enjoying the famous cuisines of the Tuscan tradition