Why Travelers Love It
– Peaceful views of vineyards along Rhine Valley
– Crisp and refreshing white wines
– Flat cycling along the Mosel and Saar rivers
– Stunning panoramas while hiking the Bavarian Alps
– Charming old world Bavarian-Alpine architecture
Explore the handsome towns and landscapes of western and Bavarian Germany. With Roman villas, Celtic relics and the charming architecture of traditional German villages, it’s not difficult to find a nice backdrop to sample some of the country’s famous beers or wines. To enjoy some stunning scenery for cruising and biking alike, we suggest you explore the Saar and Mosel river tour.