This hotel occupies the ancient house that was owned by nobleman Pietro Brunamonti and poet Alinda Bonacci. Once inside, you will re-live a fascinating past. Roman remains, brought to light during the renovation work, grace the entrance as medieval walls and supports. You will find that the town of Bevagna is rich in traditions. The many artifacts of the important Roman town enrich its medieval alleys, where a way of life and work are inherited from the past.
Hill Towns of Umbria
- Discovering lovely historical villages on gorgeous, rolling landscape
- Daydreaming in the gorgeous Cortona, setting for “Under the Tuscan Sun”
- Cycling past cellars and tombs carved into the soft Tufo stone cliffs
- Enjoying a meal of fresh, local fish from an island cafe
- Gazing on one of the most important Italian cycles of painting in a breathtaking church in Assisi