The Hotel Palazzo Piccolomini in Orvieto is characterized by the historic-artistic beauty of its building. During your stay at hotel Palazzo Piccoloini you will immediately realize how history, art and architeture are magically forged together in this place, which is rich in charm, renaissance, medieval and etruscan areas flow into each other with ease allowing for particular and evocative views of the city.
Hill Towns of Umbria
- Discovering lovely historical villages on gorgeous, rolling landscape
- Daydreaming in the gorgeous Cortona, setting for “Under the Tuscan Sun”
- Cycling past cellars and tombs carved into the soft Tufo stone cliffs
- Enjoying a meal of fresh, local fish from an island cafe
- Gazing on one of the most important Italian cycles of painting in a breathtaking church in Assisi