Hotel des Voyageurs In the small medieval town of Fougères, discover the simple, cozy charm of the Hotel des Voyageurs. The hotel has an excellent location at the foot of the castle, belfry, public gardens and town centre restaurants, and the hotel is within easy reach of major attractions, including the D-Day landing beaches.
The Heart of Brittany
- Letting your imagination run wild in a pirate town along the Emerald Coast
- Enjoying local, fresh seafood in a small fishing village
- Cycling peaceful roads beside forests, fields, and hedgerows
- Breaking for a wholesome lunch of a sandwich and cider
- Crossing to the rocky, medieval islet of Mont Saint Michel